Canberra Montessori School welcomes children from the ages of 18 months to 12 years across our range of classrooms. Our use of the Montessori philosophy makes each classroom an inviting, enjoyable and rich space for children to learn. You can find detailed information about the school in our Parent Handbook. Our classes and their Directors are listed below.
Parent Toddler Program, 18mths to 3 yrs:
- Scribbly Gum at Holder (Darcy Scott-Loughton, weekdays, and Alice Quade, Saturday)
Cycle 1 Program, (3 - 5 years):
- Casuarina (Catherine Holmes)
- Dryandra (Sajee Mahaarachchi)
- Acacia (Halima Imtiaz)
- Red Gum (Sarah Beresford-Jones)
- Banksia (Leanne van der Merwe)
Cycle 2 Program, (6 - 9 years):
- Grevillea (Kerrie Pillay)
- Melaleuca (Louise Draper)
Cycle 3 Program, (9 - 12 years):
- Karri (Tom Ransom)
We invite you to explore the full range of our classrooms and see why Montessori is a natural choice for children. Or why not book a tour today?